Protect your investment against all future potential damages.
Industrial doors are expensive and most doors in commercial buildings are often hit and damaged by pallet jacks. When there is regular traffic of pallet jacks in and out of a door, adding a RODEXIT shield protection strip will help protect the door from being damaged, prolonging the door's lifetime while saving money and reducing costs.
RODEXIT Shield Protection Strips are made from a high-quality stainless steel, providing an impenetrable barrier to any head-on collisions. It can be easily reused or applied to RODEXIT Rodent Proofing Strips.
- Guaranteed collision protection for the lifetime of the shield protection strips
- Dimensions: 36 in long x 1 5/8 in wide x 1.8 in thick (914 x 42 x 3.2 mm)
- Easy to adjust with predrilled screw holes
- Durable, long-lasting, and environmentally friendly stainless steel
- Easy to install with RODEXIT Rodent Proofing Strips
- Reusable to any door
- Great finishes for any type of look
Two different kinds of surface finish
The RodeXit SHIELD protection strip comes with 2 different qualities of surface finish: mill finish and brushed finish.
The mill finish is a rather dull looking finish which is fine in less conspicuous places or in places, where the aesthetic requirements are very modest.
The brushed finish is very nice and appealing. It will look good anywhere. It is a little more expensive than the one with mill finish.
If you are in doubt about which one to choose, we recommend that you order the brushed finish, because we are quite sure that it will not disappoint you and the price difference is marginal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.